- Styx (the river of hate): Fuck off, we used pros.
- Kokytos (the river of lamentation): It's my mum's fault (but I love her).
- Phlegethon (the river of fire): I am not, nor have I ever been, your fellow-twitterer - just watch me delete.
- Akheron (the river of sorrow): Look, ignorami, "favoritos bloggers hispanohablantes" works in Latino but not in Peninsular Spanish. Honest! We'll weep a couple of tears, but don't expect a tsunami.
- Lethe (the river of forgetfulness): What a lovely day it is today! What a great proposition I have for you!
Pinterest and the Five Stages of Beef
Because there is a limit to the Catalan sausage with Jews one can consume, here's the estimable Miguel Llorens on how US Facebook-bubble wannabes Pinterest have been trying, and failing, to get translation for free. On his blog, watch Sarah Tavel raft the five rivers of Hades, aka the dotbomb marketeer's Five Stages of Beef™: